Sunday, November 13, 2011

Family Bonding Moments

November 12, 2011

We had fun last night after watching the Pacquiao-Marquez boxing match. Aside from the traditional Evangelista Family "post-fight karaoke sessions", I introduced the recording booth in the mancave to my musically-inclined family.

And the results will be heard in today's post.:)

Introducing my big sister, Jinkee, singing the Leah Navarro classic "Kailangan Kita", composed by the legendary George Canseco.

Kailangan Kita-Jinkee Evangelista-Wandy by mavstermusic


And of course, my dad- our biggest influence in music.
His all-time favorite song is the Frank Sinatra classic "My Way".
Funny how this song has become the butt-of-jokes to many, saying that anyone who sings it gets a shot. I mean, gun shot! I guess because "My Way" is the most played, used, over-used (if not abused) song in every karaoke bars in Philippines.
Arguably, my dad sings it like it is his own, which makes him bulletproof.:)
May I present my old man, Nanding Evangelista, singing this enduring classic.:)

My Way-Nanding Evangelista by mavstermusic

No comments:

Post a Comment