Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Future Is Here: "Small is the new big"




Nikon releases the much smaller, newer format and mirrorless dslr camera with features that are equally as good as their bigger successor, if not better. They use different lenses, which means if the traditional DSLR bodies become extinct, the existing fast lenses one may have will no longer be useful. At this point in my career as a photographer, I am totally convinced that fast lenses has to be my next big investment and most of us know that lenses normally have longer life than a digital camera body.

Let's see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. We have to move right along with technology. It may take a few years before we can say that the traditional DSLR is obsolete.
    I want one of the Nikon 1..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has always been a trend that when a certain equipment gets an upgrade, they tend to become smaller, yet maintaining its high-end status. I can almost see the photography equipments going in this direction. And yes, Frank...I want that Nikon 1,too! :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete